Saturday 29 July 2017

Travel Coffee 4: Kirin Fire Quality Brew

Well, it's only been an hour or so since my last coffee but I felt the need to try and up the number of coffee reviews on this trip. So the next review is Kirin's Fire 'Quality Roast'. This time, I managed to remember to get the hot coffee rather than the cold. This time it came in a flashy blue can with a fun pattern on the side. It's another ring pull (which I still find odd for a coffee).





Opening up I got an unusual aroma - it was rather sweeter than expected. Then it hit me - I think I'd picked a sugared coffee (not being able to read Japanese, this can happen...). Well, the flavour of the coffee is completely masked by the sweetness of the sugar, which is a real shame. There is some nuttiness, and next to no bitter flavour - it's really not like coffee at all. Shame!

I checked the can for signs of anything about the coffee, but there wasn't anything I could decipher (except that it has 35kcal - another clue that it contains sugar).

So another coffee disappointment - of my own making.

1 comment:

  1. with Fire Kirin Apk games to browse, Fire Kirin, Baby Octopus, The Legend Phoenix and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, your telephone will turn into your new most loved arcade.

    ReplyDelete